Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan statement

Options
  • 31-10-2019 4:03pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can I order a loan statement from you guys here? I've just spent 10 minutes on hold and have neither the time nor the patience to listen to the same hold music any longer.

Thanks! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

miamee wrote: »
    Can I order a loan statement from you guys here? I've just spent 10 minutes on hold and have neither the time nor the patience to listen to the same hold music any longer.

Thanks! 

Hi miamee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing less than desirable holding times today. Please be assured that one of our advisors will answer your call as soon as they can.

For security reasons we do not have account access here on Boards. However to request a loan account statement please log into your account through a pc/laptop, select service desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I'll try that, thank you. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

miamee wrote: »
    I'll try that, thank you. 

You're very welcome. Have a nice Halloween and please feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement