Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achill asylum centre cancelled - mod warning in OP (01/11/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

enricoh wrote: »
    Gotta love this poster. Irrefutable evidence that albanians have taken over the uks coke trade.
    Irrefutable evidence that bogus albanians are seeking asylum hereall of a sudden.
    Answer- join the cops n dont be worrying about what happens in the uk.
    The uk got all the nasty ones n paddy will get the cuddly ones tyler eh?! Great stuff tyler, keep em coming!

Building my panic room now, cheers for the heads up.

Stop replying to my posts. Thanks. Don’t want anything to do with someone who’s made such claims

I-R-O-N-Y

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

Building my panic room now, cheers for the heads up.

Make sure the wi-fi signal is good in it, we'd be lost without ya!

Make sure the wi-fi signal is good in it, we'd be lost without ya!

Not to worry, id meet ya face to face anytime but I know ye dont have the courage of yere convinctions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Not to worry, id meet ya face to face anytime but I know ye dont have the courage of yere convinctions.

Afraid to say what town he comes from. Claims he’d be willing to meet someone face to face. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement

Afraid to say what town he comes from. Claims he’d be willing to meet someone face to face. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Im not Steven Seagal, dont make a habit of meeting angry mobs on me lonesome, one on one yeah anytime but keyboard cowards dont travel alone,if at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Probably a bored old so and so in a nursing home going by their posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

... but keyboard cowards dont travel alone,if at all....

How would you know that, when you never tell anyone where you're hiding ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

pp,550x550.jpg

None of comments here are anything I wouldn't say in public(on a barstool with yere"friends"doesnt count as this), ye on the other hand spout bile on this ye would never dream of to real people without the protection of anonymity, try harder next time. Go roar at a Justin Barrett rally hahaha.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭high_king

Im not Steven Seagal, dont make a habit of meeting angry mobs on me lonesome, one on one yeah anytime but keyboard cowards dont travel alone,if at all.

^^^
    Make up false claims that people with any genuine concerns must be racists, misrepresent their views, pretends what was posted instead of what actually was, then pretends he is the victim when called out for being a constant liar. .lol
    You'd make the perfect RTE audience plant.

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    pp,550x550.jpg

A black person meme from anti- immigrant zealots, just too good bahahaha, consistency really not your strong point is it?

A black person meme from anti- immigrant zealots, just too good bahahaha, consistency really not your strong point is it?

You'll have to explain what is wrong with a black person pointing out you've made a fool of yourself.

What are you sh1ting on about?
    Your posts are getting more and more deluded with each one.
    Go outside get some air and stop hiding from the imaginary nazis inside your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Didn't know Liam joined us .

He has unique skillsets a free travel pass and a keyboard

He might have to track us all down but might need mammies permission to stay up past 9 on a school night

What are you sh1ting on about?
    Your posts are getting more and more deluded with each one.
    Go outside get some air and stop hiding from the imaginary nazis inside your mind.

Once your man from the meme isnt coming to a hotel near you though right? bahaha,I dont even have to supply the rope here,too easy...

Gatling wrote: »
    Didn't know Liam joined us .

He has unique skillsets a free travel pass and a keyboard

He might have to track us all down but might need mammies permission to stay up past 9 on a school night

That you Justin?

Once your man from the meme isnt coming to a hotel near you though right? bahaha,I dont even have to supply the rope here,too easy...

You'll have to explain the obsession you have with skin colour. What is wrong with a black person pointing out you are behaving like an idiot ?

Dont be insinutating Im racist

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

A psychic internet hardman, well i never.
    Chin up hun xx

• Advertisement

Isinuating nothing, explicitly stating is what you are looking for.

Anyone who expresses any genuine concerns or raises any important questions in his mindset is a racist. He thinks everyone that has any opinion different to his is a racist, but it's becoming ever clearer he doesn't even know what the word racist even means.

A psychic internet hardman, well i never.
    Chin up hun xx

Hardman? Not every meeting of strangers leads to violence, you should probably adjust your worldview towards migrants and Irish,not everyone is out to get you ya know!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,625 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No backseat modding, please.

Reported.

Joking. This time.

tylercherbini and Lefty Bicek - do not post in this thread again

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,625 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

high_king wrote: »
    ^^^
    Make up false claims that people with any genuine concerns must be racists, misrepresent their views, pretends what was posted instead of what actually was, then pretends he is the victim when called out for being a constant liar. .lol
    You'd make the perfect RTE audience plant.
    high_king - you are also threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

...what "changes to our asylum regulations" do you suggest?

Odhinn wrote: »
    ...what "changes to our asylum regulations" do you suggest?

Strict background checks actually open consulates in countries like Nigeria who can work alongside Nigerian officials to varify who and what the claimant is ,
    And if they commit a serious crime here it's automatic deportation at the end of the sentences ,
    No messing no appeals or reviews just immediate deportations

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Strict background checks actually open consulates in countries like Nigeria who can work alongside Nigerian officials to varify who and what the claimant is ,

There are already background checks etc. The article doesn't make known whether or not these two were born here, came here when they were young or as adults.

And if they commit a serious crime here it's automatic deportation at the end of the sentences ,
    No messing no appeals or reviews just immediate deportations

That's fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Looks like this one is keep going, a.minister is now weighing in on it. Definitely election season infull swing at the moment.

If they get a hand on it they could limit the rise of more extreme views.

Michael Ring is correct it more than likely will be a national dialogue and that dialogue will be the next general election.

Advertisement