Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED Astro City Cabs

Options
  • 31-10-2019 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hello.
    We are members of the Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo community in Ireland and we are looking to buy 2 Astro City cabs.

New or old models. Monitors have to be in nice condition. Anyone mod edit know where I might be able to find them please let me know :)
    Tagged:

Comments

Got a budget?
    I'd go to Ronnie at rklok.nl

Where do you guys play?
    I have a sf2 the new challengers, Im **** at it 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Dude you want 2x electrocoin duets with leaf buttons and the little red joysticks for that true 1995 experience. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

2 versus city cabs would be an amazing setup

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭DeLaTroY

Got a budget?
    I'd go to Ronnie at rklok.nl

Where do you guys play?
    I have a sf2 the new challengers, Im **** at it 😂

I’m subscribed to rklok but I heard his prices can be a little high. We just play online right now. A few years ago some played at xtreme gaming cafe.

We only play Super SF II Turbo (SSF2X) :)

Dont be afraid to haggle with him.
    he will come down on his prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭Inviere

DeLaTroY wrote: »
    We only play Super SF II Turbo (SSF2X) :)

The AI in that game is brutally tough. I can reach & fight Akuma on a single credit, but cannot beat the fecker. That's not even on the toughest difficulty, it's whatever the default is at. Fun game, but really puts your skills to the test.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Mod Note: Just so it is clear, the rules for this forum include no selling/buying in the main forum.
    This is what the Marketplace is for.
    As the OP is looking for advice or links on where to buy, this thread can stay.
    However, if people are seeking to sell him things they own themselves, on this thread, it will have to close and the business moved to the Marketplace.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Yeah I got Ronnie to knock 200 off one of my cabs, so the postage basically worked out as free.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭DeLaTroY

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Mod Note: Just so it is clear, the rules for this forum include no selling/buying in the main forum.
    This is what the Marketplace is for.
    As the OP is looking for advice or links on where to buy, this thread can stay.
    However, if people are seeking to sell him things they own themselves, on this thread, it will have to close and the business moved to the Marketplace.
    Thanks

Oh sorry I didn't realise.
    I'm looking for Irish sellers ideally so please move this thread to marketplace :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

DeLaTroY wrote: »
    Oh sorry I didn't realise.
    I'm looking for Irish sellers ideally so please move this thread to marketplace :)

Well, if it's okay, please take a look at the Marketplace and build your wanted post around the template there.
    I'll leave this up until then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Ronnie's prices are pretty decent IMO.
    What condition or price are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

eddhorse wrote: »
    Ronnie's prices are pretty decent IMO.
    What condition or price are you looking at?

Yeah Ronnie is the way to go.

Be hard pressed finding someone in Ireland selling two and they'd probably have gotten them from Ronnie anyway so prices would be the same.

Advertisement