Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcomen Bridge works.

Options
  • 31-10-2019 8:39pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what's being built at Newcomen Bridge? There's been work ongoing for the last year down by the canal and rail tracks but this morning i noticed what looks like a gangway being erected. I'll try get photos tomorrow.

Oddly enough when i Googled the bridge i see it gets 3 and half stars and 30 reviews on google Review. One comment says it's an ok place to stop with a cup of tea from the Spar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

humberklog wrote: »
    Anyone know what's being built at Newcomen Bridge? There's been work ongoing for the last year down by the canal and rail tracks but this morning i noticed what looks like a gangway being erected. I'll try get photos tomorrow.

Oddly enough when i Googled the bridge i see it gets 3 and half stars and 30 reviews on google Review. One comment says it's an ok place to stop with a cup of tea from the Spar.

Cycle and pedestrian route down to guild street

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Oh right. Fancy.

Advertisement