Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platinum -> AerCard - annual fee?

Options
  • 31-10-2019 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,782 ✭✭✭✭

I've recently-ish paid the annual fee for my Platinum credit card, but wish to switch to AerCard

Is the Platinum fee refunded pro-rata when transferring to another BOI card? Or do I need to wait until the renewal date

The ~10 months of Avios might make up for it anyway but It'd still be better not to pay again!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

L1011 wrote: »
    I've recently-ish paid the annual fee for my Platinum credit card, but wish to switch to AerCard

Is the Platinum fee refunded pro-rata when transferring to another BOI card? Or do I need to wait until the renewal date

The ~10 months of Avios might make up for it anyway but It'd still be better not to pay again!

Hi L1011,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We have checked this we out with our Credit Card team today. Yes, the Platinum fee will be refunded on a pro-rata basis from the date the Credit Card has been transferred,

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement