Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simple set-up for turntables

• 01-11-2019 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    having had my technics 1200 and 1210 stored away for a few years (kids/marrage/life etc...) I'm looking to set them up in the living room with all my old vinyl. Im looking at recomendations for a basic mixer but a half decent amp. The mixer needs to be discreet but functional to just do simple mixing/cutting no bells or whistles needed as im way past having a rave in the gaff:)
    But im looking for a nice amp that has a vintage look and decent sound. Speakers are also required.
    Any advice or recomendations on what to get or where to buy would be really appreciated and I dont mind buying second hand if the condition is good.
    Cheers

Advertisement