Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fionn Regan- 14th Feb in Whelans

Options
  • 01-11-2019 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭

These went on sale this morning.

I don't go in for terms like 'criminally underrated', its a bit nonsense.

Having said, I think this guy is one of the best artists operating in music today.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Got a couple of tickets. Always amazed at how no-one else seems to know him but i figured it was just down to how he’s promoted or something. I think his music is fantastic & am looking forward to seeing him play @Whelans.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,443 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

He’s fantastic, a seriously underrated songwriter and musician. Saw him must be about 7 or 8 years ago supporting someone who I can’t remember.. but he was captivating... the whole venue was in a fixated hush watching and listening to him... I don’t think we have had such a creative and talented songwriter capable of such jaw dropping melody, intimacy and genuineness in decades... for me he’s one of the all time great songwriters and performers to have come from these shores. Underrated for sure, he just lets the music do the talking... for those of us who just are happy to just let our ears do the listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Seriously underrated artist ,Cape of Diamonds off his last album was an absolute belter

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kookiemonster

Great to see this guy is back on the road, as I had missed seeing him perform the last few years.

His website only shows the Irish gigs, but hopefully he will visit the UK (where I am based) The last album was solid.

Advertisement