Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development beside John linnanes

Options
  • 01-11-2019 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Anyone know what's going in beside John Linnanes in Rathnew?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

2013Lara wrote: »
    Anyone know what's going in beside John Linnanes in Rathnew?

Maxol petrol station according to planning website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

vickers209 wrote: »
    Maxol petrol station according to planning website

Ahh was hoping for something more exciting haha. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

That road is going to be great fun when both Aldi and the petrol station opens. Does anybody know if there are traffic lights or a roundabout planned between rathnew and the M11?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

That road is going to be great fun when both Aldi and the petrol station opens. Does anybody know if there are traffic lights or a roundabout planned between rathnew and the M11?

Its my understanding there will be a new road. I heard a long time ago Maxol were sitting on the site waiting as when the new road goes in the apple garage in rathnew will be bypassed and the maxol garage will get most the traffic.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Jimjay wrote: »
    Its my understanding there will be a new road. I heard a long time ago Maxol were sitting on the site waiting as when the new road goes in the apple garage in rathnew will be bypassed and the maxol garage will get most the traffic.

A New road to where? i know there is alerations planned to the road layout at the Aldi site on the Newcastle road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

A New road to where? i know there is alerations planned to the road layout at the Aldi site on the Newcastle road.

The new rathnew inner relief road. Im not 100% sure on the route but think Traffic will go behind john linnane and new garage then behind aldi and through the tinnakilly lands bypassing rathnew. I could be corrected though.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭sumo12

Jimjay wrote: »
    The new rathnew inner relief road. Im not 100% sure on the route but think Traffic will go behind john linnane and new garage then behind aldi and through the tinnakilly lands bypassing rathnew. I could be corrected though.

Yes I believe you are correct. The road will come through the new houses on Tinnakilly and join up to a new junction at the traffic lights at the bottom of Hawkstown Road (new road)

Advertisement