Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest issue. Constant Heat on?

• 01-11-2019 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭

Had a new Combi Boiler installed recently and my best has being playing up since.

If I leave power to the Heatlink there is a constant call for heat.
    Even if the hearing is off in the app, rads are running as well as with reaching temp.

Current wiring setup is N,L with relay 1 wires as 2 and 3 with a jumper from 2 to L.

Any clues on what to do to get the control running as normal again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Answering my own question here but it may be helpful to anyone who encounters similar.

The installer had set the boiler up for Opentherm, but as he usually installs EPH Ember he assumed that the nest was already set to that with OT1 and OT2 terminals cabled.

It wasn't ;)

So quick check to confirm the boiler board was cabled to OT rather than stat, then swapped the wired to the correct terminal on the Heatlink.
    All sorted.

Advertisement