Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lexia and pp2000

• 01-11-2019 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought a Peugeot 307SW on auction site,
    It only came with a key blade, immobilizer don't let the car start.
    I bought a couple of keys online, i an here to ask for help..
    I would like to borrow a lexia so i can add the keys to the system.

Thank you for now

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Which county are you in?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Even with access to the relevant diagnostic software, you will need to get the correct code for the vehicle from Peugeot in order to code keys, and as far as I know, the software won't read the code, only allow you to enter the code when changing Keys. Peugeot will need the VIN, and may also ask for sight of the registration document as proof of ownership before they will release the code.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

You'll have to get a peugeot dealer to code the keys. They might not be able to code third party keys you bought online. This will cost €300-500

Advertisement