Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"failed-network error" message when trying to download statements

Options
  • 01-11-2019 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Hi. I am trying to download some statements from my online account but when I try to download I get a "failed-network error" message. I have previously downloaded statements in pdf format with no problems. Can you please assist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Tdf7187,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty while downloading your statements. Can we ask, are the statements opening as a separate tab on the browser or using a 3rd party programme like Adobe reader? Also which browser are you using to open the statements?

We would recommend that you attempt to download your e-statements on a different device using a different browser to see if the statements will open for you.

Please link back in with us if you continue to have this difficulty and we will do our best to help.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

I was using Google Chrome, it works fine if I use Microsoft Edge. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi there,

Thanks for linking back in with us here.

We're glad to hear that you are able to download your statements using Microsoft Edge. If your difficulty with Chrome persists we would recommend checking Chrome for any available updates and perhaps reinstalling the browser.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Thanks Kat will do that.

Advertisement