Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Awards

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

BuileBeag with some more voting, some of the categories are incredibly tight!!!

If you don't vote you don't get to complain afterwards :D

Accepting votes until 6pm tomorrow, 4th January, with the Awards Ceremony to take place sometime during the coming week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

I voted just so I could get an "I Voted" sticker... but I didn't get a sticker :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Okie doke folks - voting is Closed

I'll likely do the award ceremony tomorrow so y'all have 24 hrs to hire a suit/get your best dress ready.

Also a chance to get those acceptance speeches in order :P

AGaJwxW60SwD.gif

Erm....

200.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    ...y'all have 24 hrs to hire a suit/get your best dress ready

Zoom ceremony, right?

538311.jpg

Reveal thread is LIVE:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058147073

See you all at 8pm :)

Advertisement