Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Cooling Off

• 01-11-2019 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

So. I’ve plagued boards with my Vodafone issues and then decided to settle for what I was getting but now it’s even worse. I still have internet issues. Initially it was download speeds but randomly the internet light on the router will flash consistently and I lose connection on all devices. It’s only 2-3 tines a day but it’s an absolute pain. I have to turn off the router and back on. Only takes a few United but it’s hassle. And now the wife and kids are complaining. It is compounded by the tv situation. If I pause tv then about 30 seconds later it’ll un pause. I’ve tried to record things. They look to be recording but they won’t play back. Trying to okay a recording Jams up the tv completely for about 3 minutes of black screen and then it’ll reboot.

So I’m thinking I’m gonna avail of the 14 days cooling off thing. Has anyone done this before. Is it much hassle? How would I begin?

Think I’ll try digiweb broadband only and get a combi box for my satellite and arial on the roof

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭homer911

I started to switch to VF and when I went to cancel with VM, they offered me a deal I was happy with. Under the 14 day window (I was only two days into it) I just rang them and told them I wanted to cancel the order. They may get a bit pushy as to why but it was no problem. Only issue was that the router then arrived the next day and I need to send it back or they will charge me. The return address is in Finglas but I'm going to try dropping it into a shop and will ask for receipt.

I've just cancelled my mothers Phone/BB with VF as she has moved into a nursing home, the router has been there for a while and I was told I could drop it into a shop (a separate call to the one above)

Advertisement