Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 “King Kun’s Revenge” Matchday thread

1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Decided to go left field.

I’m 1m OR and hoping to catch a couple of people on the hop.

KDB & Yarmolenko out

Alli & Martial In

Alli has 2 goals in 3 games. Liverpool away being the non scoring one. Before this he only played 30 mins of PL football this season.

Next up Spurs have SHU, whu, BOU, mun, BUR

They are very favourable fixtures for Spurs and they need to start making inroads

Wrong thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

85 almost halves the OR to 840k.

Fúcking nosebleed.

United are terrible, I own Martial and am a united fan watch lots of games we create absolutely nothing against teams that sit back and defend deep against us and thats most teams now as its easy to beat us like that.

Id really advise against martial tbh I'll be booting him when I get half a chance probably after the international break looking at my team

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

United are terrible, I own Martial and am a united fan watch lots of games we create absolutely nothing against teams that sit back and defend deep against us and thats most teams now as its easy to beat us like that.

Id really advise against martial tbh I'll be booting him when I get half a chance probably after the international break looking at my team

I'm seriously considering martial as a 4 week punt. I do have concerns about the lack of chances they are creating and this has backed it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I'm seriously considering martial as a 4 week punt. I do have concerns about the lack of chances they are creating and this has backed it up.

He has still got a great ppg record though. I'm also considering a punt but may leave it until after the international break.

• Advertisement

75 sees a rise to 8.6k.

Still have KDB, Sterling and Aguero. Getting very hard to hold all to all 3 but hoping City explode over the next few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

65 not bad. Pity Rico didn’t come off my bench

PARlance wrote: »
    He has still got a great ppg record though. I'm also considering a punt but may leave it until after the international break.

Looking ahead the games via brighton and sheff utd are some of the worst for United IMO.

I'd actually punt martial or rashford quicker in games via city or spurs before them.

I could look silly in the future as if united nick a goal early in some game they could run riot but its just not very probable given the lack of a playmaker, or any attacking strategy that can break down defensive blocks.

We do look great on the counter always but its a seldom an attacking option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

72 - 3 green arrows in a row. OR from 4.1m to 2.24m in 3 weeks. KDB captain fail Soy, Lundy, Jimi, Tammy & Vardy the contributors. Points on my bench again... Rico …… again & McGinn.

Still …….. HEWT :D

Disappointed with a drop of 4K considering I scored 66 which was 13 above the weekly average.

My only mistake was having Janmaat ahead of Rico on my bench. Seems a poor mistake in hindsight. He came on for Mendy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

SlickRic wrote: »
    85 almost halves the OR to 840k.

Fúcking nosebleed.

Same, 1.5m to 699k. Badly needed, was really starting to lose the will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

No goals in 2 weeks then 7 this week, 93 points and up 780k places to 338k HEWT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

69 sees a rise from 518k to 407k. Soyuncu on my bench which in hindsight was a poor decision as I had CHO who was never going to start for Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

81 points after a monster week from my defense - Lundstram, Söyüncü, Rico and Robertson all seeing returns. Only 5 points from midfield though, which is disappointing. Up to 280k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

64 :mad:

Lord Lundstram and Rico on my bench....just under 1.2M OR.

The guts of 100 points behind now in most money leagues as well so need to start turning the corner soon

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

98 points left on the bench so far this season

FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

88 points despite Sterling as captain.

5 players go max bonus :D

Into the top 100k for first time this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

90 points. 7,128 OR

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

57 (-4) drops me to 751k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

16BPS here, although another three yellow cards, it’s getting out of hand at this stage

7th green arrow on the bounce, from 2.6m to 73k, great few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Green&Red wrote: »
    16BPS here, although another three yellow cards, it’s getting out of hand at this stage

7th green arrow on the bounce, from 2.6m to 73k, great few weeks

Yikes; well done!

I've gone from 2.6 million to 400k since gameweek 5, and I thought that was pretty good going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

elefant wrote: »
    Yikes; well done!

I've gone from 2.6 million to 400k since gameweek 5, and I thought that was pretty good going.

I’ve gone from 300k to 2.5m in the same period!!
    Good to see that it can turn around over a few weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’ve been very lucky, Salah, TAA, Aguero and Auba have all done very little.

Whether my front three of Tammy, Vardy and Jimi have given me 71pts in three weeks. Everyone has one, maybe two of those but not three and they’re a combined 23.5m, leaves lots of money for elsewhere

Mane as well has been a great pick over Salah

An awful lot of things have just been lucky for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’ve been very lucky, Salah, TAA, Aguero and Auba have all done very little.

Whether my front three of Tammy, Vardy and Jimi have given me 71pts in three weeks. Everyone has one, maybe two of those but not three and they’re a combined 23.5m, leaves lots of money for elsewhere

Mane as well has been a great pick over Salah

An awful lot of things have just been lucky for me

Thats the front 3 I'm aiming for, been playing 442 and 352 most the season

AdpRo wrote: »
    I’ve gone from 300k to 2.5m in the same period!!
    Good to see that it can turn around over a few weeks!

Or get even worse :)

Advertisement