Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental hospital

• 02-11-2019 9:52am
    Site Banned Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

I have to get something called a sinus lift because my bone got infected from a tooth. Something like that.
    The cost could be 3k
    Anybody ever use the hospital? It says 50% cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Bobtheman wrote: »
    I have to get something called a sinus lift because my bone got infected from a tooth. Something like that.
    The cost could be 3k
    Anybody ever use the hospital? It says 50% cheaper.

Is the sinus lift procedure being done in advance of an implant being placed?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

Yeah I think that's the idea

Sorry replied twice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Bobtheman wrote: »
    Sorry replied twice

You could check with the dental hospital, the post grads might be receptive to it, but usually the implant surgeons would do it themselves or refer you to a surgeon who they are used to working with. Also, you may be put on a long waiting list which could mean by the time the surgery is done, there would be even less bone.

But no harm in giving them a call.

I have figured out it would be a long waiting list

• Advertisement
Advertisement