Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County to Claregalway at 9am weekday?

Options
  • 02-11-2019 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Folks, just wondering what traffic is like getting to Claregalway business park on a typical weekday morning from county Galway (coming in the M6)?
    I need to be there for 9am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

MargeS wrote: »
    Folks, just wondering what traffic is like getting to Claregalway business park on a typical weekday morning from county Galway (coming in the M6)?
    I need to be there for 9am.

It should be fine. You’ll be getting off the motorway before the buildup into the city starts, at the Oranmore exit. 5 mins towards Claregalway then to that business park. Fairly plain sailing overall I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

FYI... no problem getting to Claregalway at peak time in the a.m. You peel off the motorway before the traffic build up and you cross the traffic at Carnmore cross.

Advertisement