Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas presents/black friday

• 02-11-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hiya all anyone see any good deals for nintendo switch

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭smokingman

Need three switch lites myself so going to follow this thread....
    Bricks and mortar shops have them for 230 euro each (690 total) but Amazon sell three for 730 so right now, it looks like it's a physical shop for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hopeful19

Great will have a look hard to know where to buy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

smokingman wrote: »
    Need three switch lites myself so going to follow this thread....
    Bricks and mortar shops have them for 230 euro each (690 total) but Amazon sell three for 730 so right now, it looks like it's a physical shop for me.

My guess is that there will be spot deals on the Switch Lite around Black Friday. It's the 'hot' item at the moment for Christmas presents and Pokemon will just blow up when it releases later this month.

Could be worth holding out, small chance that they'll just straight up run out around then though.

Advertisement