Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Vocalist looking to join/form Dreampop/Shoegaze band

Options
  • 03-11-2019 4:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Experienced guitarist/vocalist looking for other musicians who want to create beautiful, hazy, atmospheric soundscapes and play Dreampop/Shoegaze music, with an indie-rock sensibility.

Influences: Real Estate, Alvvays, My Bloody Valentine, Lush, The House of Love, Cocteau Twins, Ride, Mac Demarco, Radiohead.

You don't have to be a virtuoso by any means but good chops are a must to get seriously-tight as quickly as possible. Originals only. No time-wasters.

If this floats yer boat, get in touch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭lolalola

TheDebitor wrote: »
    Experienced guitarist/vocalist looking for other musicians who want to create beautiful, hazy, atmospheric soundscapes and play Dreampop/Shoegaze music, with an indie-rock sensibility.

Influences: Real Estate, Alvvays, My Bloody Valentine, Lush, The House of Love, Cocteau Twins, Ride, Mac Demarco, Radiohead.

You don't have to be a virtuoso by any means but good chops are a must to get seriously-tight as quickly as possible. Originals only. No time-wasters.

If this floats yer boat, get in touch.

Hey - whereabouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 retreatmoscow

I am a big fan of all the bands listed.

I am primarily a guitarist but do sing and play other instruments. Have soundcloud, recorded these tracks by myself (vocals and instruments etc.) - retreat-from-moscow

I am based in Dublin. If you think we'd mix well, please DM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TheDebitor

lolalola wrote: »
    Hey - whereabouts are you based?

Dublin. I live on the south side of Dublin, between Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey

I am a big fan of all the bands listed.

I am primarily a guitarist but do sing and play other instruments. Have soundcloud, recorded these tracks by myself (vocals and instruments etc.) - retreat-from-moscow

I am based in Dublin. If you think we'd mix well, please DM me.

Nice one, ta. I'll try find you on Soundcloud now and give a listen

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DreamyFox

I'd be up for playing bass, if you are in need of one still?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 starsinmyscone

sounds great - i have some material you can checkout here on soundcloud - the name is 'there are stars in my scone' based here in dublin south.

i play electric guitar, some keys and lots of soundscapes and strange noises into the mix

• Registered Users Posts: 9 starsinmyscone

or try spotify for the latest from There are stars in my scone

cheers !

Hey,

Ta for getting in touch, just saw your message today.

Listening now, loving your guitar sounds...uber dreamy.

I'd be up for chatting further via email, send me a PM and we can maybe see about meeting up for a chat.
    sounds great - i have some material you can checkout here on soundcloud - the name is 'there are stars in my scone' based here in dublin south.

i play electric guitar, some keys and lots of soundscapes and strange noises into the mix

Nice one, ta.

There's a bass player I'm meeting up with who I've been in touch with for a while, if things don't work out I'll deffo be in touch, and it would be nice to meet you anyway, we dreampoppers are thin on the ground in the Emerald Isle!
    DreamyFox wrote: »
    I'd be up for playing bass, if you are in need of one still?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 webbsmusic1

Hey are you still interested in doing this?

I make sort of dream-pop music

Check it on soundcloud as WEBBS

https://soundcloud.com/webbs2015

• Advertisement
Advertisement