Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballymun Garda - Email?

Options
  • 03-11-2019 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

I've gone into & rang Guards 3 times in Ballymun, but each time they keep taking down details of accident. Im now away for 2 weeks and CCTV from incident will probably be gone when im back.

Does anyone perchance have their email?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

*Moved from Dublin County North - Ballymun is covered by the Dublin City forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Emailing them will do nothing. Write to the Superintendent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

there is an option to email on the website

https://www.garda.ie/en/Contact-Us/Station-Directory/Ballymun.html

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Emailing them will do nothing. Write to the Superintendent.

I would tend to agree with that. I once had to write a letter to the local Superintendent and delivered it in person at the station. I don’t know if it’s because there was a new super in the station but the guards were onto the local junkies like a rash after that. So it’s worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

FionnK86 wrote: »
    I've gone into & rang Guards 3 times in Ballymun, but each time they keep taking down details of accident. Im now away for 2 weeks and CCTV from incident will probably be gone when im back.

Does anyone perchance have their email?

Most CCTV is on a 30day run, and some cases it's on a 90day , (assuming the CCTV is operational it might still be available after you return)

Little piece of advice when reporting an issue to gardai,ensure you know their number - so you can tell who you were dealing with previously if you need to contact their super, there may be more than 1 Garda with same name in the station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

If it is road traffic related you might be better off just ringing Traffic Watch if you cat get through to the local station

Advertisement