Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special edition yellow Dreamcasts!!

Options
  • 03-11-2019 10:04pm

ITEM: Special edition yellow dreamcasts
    POST/COLLECTION: post/collection
    PRICE: €60 for the lot
    PAYMENT: Paypal/cash

Found this long forgotten box while clearing out and no body needs 5 dreamcasts or do they?!? Basically what your getting is
    3 x yellowed dreamcasts 1 works fine, 1 needs new power supply, 1 works partially Gdrom is a bit flaky
    1 power lead
    1 vga cable
    2 x controllers
    1 vmu
    1 x madcatz gun..

Potential for lots of fun here should get two workers and maybe respray the cases if that’s your thang..

B9-F660-D2-042-B-4875-B8-CC-2-AF472-F9-CDEC.jpg

Comments

I’ve fixed one of these using parts from the other so it’s now 2 working Dreamcasts.. :)

Anybody want this lot for €50 before they are offered to the masses? That’s 2 working Dreamcasts, one with power and vga cable, 2 controllers, a vmu and a gun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Anybody want this lot for €50 before they are offered to the masses? That’s 2 working Dreamcasts, one with power and vga cable, 2 controllers, a vmu and a gun

Ya I'll take the lot for 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Gather its no longer available?

Yeah has been sent, might have another clean jap Dreamcast (can swap power supply for pal one) with vga cable, 1 controller and vmu.. if you’re interested let me know and I’ll put it up in the marketplace

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement