Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online login problem

Options
  • 04-11-2019 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Had this problem a couple of years ago then it was fixed and now appears to have returned.
    After several unreliable attempts that keep sending me back to login page, eventually when I get into my account summary page, any further attempts at viewing statements or any other features logs me out
    I am using Window 10 with Chrome and I have also had same results with Edge.
    Please advise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Kaizer13,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today, we hope you're keeping well.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty logging into 365 Online. We would advise to firstly delete the browsing history and cached data/cookies. Next we'd recommend that you restart the device and log in by entering the website address into the URL bar. This should bring you to a fresh login page and you should be able to access 365.

Alternatively we would ask that you try to log in using a different device to see if you experience the same difficulty. Please let us know how you get on with the deleting the browsing history and if it helps resolve your issue.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement