Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch 2019 v Older Version

• 04-11-2019 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

Hi,

New to the Switch market and looking for advice.

Are there any other differences apart from the extended battery life?
    I've heard the 2019 version comes with YouTube pre installed. Is it possible to delete /disable this?

As I don't need the extended battery life, is there any disadvantage to buying the older version?

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,371 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Apart from the battery life they're pretty much the same (it's actually due to a more efficient processor than a different battery). Apparently the screen on the new one is a bit different but I can't say I noticed.

You'd be mad to get the older one for the sake of 30 euro or so though, unless it's a really good bundle deal with a game or two.

Advertisement