Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design Work in Ireland

• 04-11-2019 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were many opportunities in Ireland for Graphic Designers. I am considering moving back there and curious as if there are many possibilities for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fluke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭dil87

All depends where you are looking to live. Dublin and Cork have plenty of jobs going. Towns around Ireland will be harder to find work in design and pay less also. You should find it easy to get work but depends on what your salary expectations are and where you are moving back from. If it's somewhere like the UK then don't expect to get the same pay as you are on there. I moved back from teh UK and got work easily here, onto my second job since returning but obviously less pay than in London.

EDIT - sorry just realised how old this post was!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

This thread is 3yrs old.

Advertisement