Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received a yellow from paranoid admin

• 04-11-2019 4:09pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

This has to be one of the most reaching and schizophrenic warnings given on boards ie. i said ‘covfefe’ in response to a poster misspelling confetti (confete) and I received a warning apparently because if ‘speculates another boards user’

I literally have no idea what this means. I dont follow boards ie drama. I’d like the warning removed but more importantly id like everyone to see the utter paranoia of it. Jesus christ.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Your PM was sent 9 mins before you started this thread. I saw that PM less than 15 mins ago and have now responded to that PM. This thread has no purpose until we have reached a conclusion between the pair of us

Advertisement