Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Park off N3 Slip Road

Options
  • 04-11-2019 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's going in at the closed car park at the slip road between Crowne Plaza and Brookhaven Estate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Thought it was just works of some sort... is there building?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

LorelaiG wrote: »
    Thought it was just works of some sort... is there building?

Looks like the starts of something anyway. Wooden hoarding gone up too. A bit further up at Mulhuddart looks to be something similar going on too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It's Irish Water upgrading the pipes/sewers. I live in Castlecurragh and a couple of months ago there was a leaflet drop outlining what they were doing. I can't remember the exact details or timeframes but it's going to last a couple of years anyway.

It's Irish Water upgrading the pipes/sewers. I live in Castlecurragh and a couple of months ago there was a leaflet drop outlining what they were doing. I can't remember the exact details or timeframes but it's going to last a couple of years anyway.

Awh sound, pretty fitting with the current news.

On a related note, they could throw up a few lights in that park. And the pedestrian bridge is a joke and quite dangerous!

Best to avoid the park today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Gerlad

It's the valley not the park!

Gerlad wrote: »
    It's the valley not the park!

It's a lake today! Bring your canoe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Here’s a link to the project site.

https://www.water.ie/projects-plans/blanchardstown-regional-d/

There’s a map showing the affected areas towards the bottom of the page. This map and the FAQ was what was on the leaflet that we received.

Advertisement