Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Shrek? That dude has been looking for a phone to fit his ear for ages

Nah, Ferrigan, he was trying to get a hold of one for his missus but he couldn't get it working.

As I say, if one comes available I imagine he'd be very grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

scudzilla wrote: »
    22 i think i paid, some chancers out there charging 50 :pac::pac:

If it works okay could you post a link please? Much obliged

long_b wrote: »

That's what I bought. Have had that case on no less than half a dozen phones over the years. Never let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Qwerty? wrote: »
    Ordered one half an hour ago. No problem this time, unlike over the weekend 😠

And cancelled by email this morning... Your order has been unsuccessful.

We are unable to process your order at this time due to order criteria limitations.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Qwerty? wrote: »
    And cancelled by email this morning... Your order has been unsuccessful.

We are unable to process your order at this time due to order criteria limitations.

Was the money debited from your account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

My order just went through OK - no verification by VISA step - but at this stage I won't be expecting anything but further fúckery from Vodafone. This time I chose store pick-up rather than delivery, but I dunno if it made any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Weltsmertz

Pixel 3a is back in stock on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭joedumper

Also cancelled this morning again due to "Criteria limitations" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Ordered last night and latest status is

Your order is due for dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Well I got the cancelled by order criteria limitations also but they still haven't refunded me... I think a nice phone call to Vodafone is in order

• Advertisement

Well I got the cancelled by order criteria limitations also but they still haven't refunded me... I think a nice phone call to Vodafone is in order

Would it be the store you would call?

Ush1 wrote: »
    Would it be the store you would call?

No not their fault it will be the sales team and on from there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭bromley52

TimHorton wrote: »
    Ordered last night and latest status is

Your order is due for dispatch.

Same here

No not their fault it will be the sales team and on from there

What number are you calling? I can't find one for there online store. When I call 1907 I can't get anywhere as I don't have a Vodafone account.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

Basil3 wrote: »
    That's what I bought. Have had that case on no less than half a dozen phones over the years. Never let me down.

I'm the very same. Swear over that case! No matter what the phone is it's my go to case! The peoples champion! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Ordered for store pickup took money but gave an error about website issues and no confirmation email but did get the port number code...
    Who do I contact in vodaphone to get some sort of receipt tracking etc?

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

Ush1 wrote: »
    What number are you calling? I can't find one for there online store. When I call 1907 I can't get anywhere as I don't have a Vodafone account.

Wow talk about trying to avoid complaints over the phone make it impossible for non customers to contact them I'm stuck. guess some poor person in a shop is gonna have to find a way to get me through...

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

Managed to order successfully just now. No confirmation email yet but order tracking shows it's being processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Del007

I think I've been ported over to Vodafone even though my order didn't go through.

Is there a way to check that I am indeed now a vodafone customer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭daheff

got the "our order has been cancelled. If you need further information contact Customer Care on 1907" on my order tracking

funds taken from my credit card though....i'll give it a day or two to see if its credited again. Then its a chargeback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭breeno

daheff wrote: »
    got the "our order has been cancelled. If you need further information contact Customer Care on 1907" on my order tracking

funds taken from my credit card though....i'll give it a day or two to see if its credited again. Then its a chargeback.

When did you order? I'm hoping to do it this afternoon but getting I'm a bit wary of being caught with funds taken and order cancelled for a few days!

breeno wrote: »
    When did you order? I'm hoping to do it this afternoon but getting I'm a bit wary of being caught with funds taken and order cancelled for a few days!

I'm 720 euro down and they said on the phone they have to refund all orders as they were cancelled.:pac:

Don't think I want this phone any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

No-Reply.ie@vodafone.com
    10:36 (5 minutes ago)
    to me

Dear Customer,

We are unable to process your order at this time due to order criteria limitations. All charges have been refunded to your credit card. If you would like to speak with one of our Customer Care Agents please call 1850 20 87 87.

Thank you,
    The Online Store Team
    €720??? :eek:

If the part in bold turns out not to be so, I'll be hescalating this pretty damn quick. :mad:

[Edit: Vodafone customer care can be reached on 012038232, if like me you're on 48 and your plan doesn't cover non-geographic numbers]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Same, my order got cancelled too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Order dispatched ! Just got a text

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭joedumper

now had two ordered cancelled with no real reason :
    We are unable to process your order at this time due to order criteria limitations. All charges have been refunded to your credit card. If you would like to speak with one of our Customer Care Agents please call 1850 20 87 87.

seems like they don't actually have any stock :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Ryath

Is it just people who are ordering multiple phones getting their orders cancelled. Seen a few who ordered 2 phones saying cancelled due to criteria limitations.

Tempted to order a second but get the wife to do it.

Ryath wrote: »
    Is it just people who are ordering multiple phones getting their orders cancelled. Seen a few who ordered 2 phones saying cancelled due to criteria limitations.

Tempted to order a second but get the wife to do it.

I used different email to order ! and both orders on way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Your order has been unsuccessful. If you need more information please contact Customer Care on 1907

this is now in my online tracking.

All my failed attempted orders are showing as canceled. I really hope they don't accidentally treat those as multiple orders.

I can still order online so stock might not be issue?

• Advertisement

flexcon wrote: »
    Your order has been unsuccessful. If you need more information please contact Customer Care on 1907

this is now in my online tracking.

All my failed attempted orders are showing as canceled. I really hope they don't accidentally treat those as multiple orders.

I can still order online so stock might not be issue?

I have 5 rows in tracking....previous 4 being my old attempts .... so just look at the last line in the row thats your latest order

Advertisement