Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭raxy

Mine updated to dispatched just after 2 today. Ordered on Friday night.
    Checked tracking & it's back to processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

raxy wrote: »
    Mine updated to dispatched just after 2 today. Ordered on Friday night.
    Checked tracking & it's back to processing.

Dont worry...it does that everytime....it will goto completed once delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

I’ve ordered two and received none. First one was ordered last Monday.

If it was ordered to store just call in dont expect them to call you....i went next day after i got text of despatch and it was there !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

I’ve ordered two and received none. First one was ordered last Monday.

Same! was beginning to wonder was it something I was doing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭daheff

daheff wrote: »
    Just processed an order. Hopefully this one isn't cancelled afterwards

Edit: 2.5 hours later order status is Due for Dispatch. fingers crossed!

Order back to processing....hmmm. why do I think I won't be getting this one either????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Order back to processing....hmmm. why do I think I won't be getting this one either????

I swear Vodafone have gone to the dogs.

I’ve had agents laughing at me, transferring me to different departments - lying to me for scripts.

What a joke.

Long story short - my order will be cancelled as no stock.

I ordered on Thursday as a brand new name, new number and to a different email and delivery address and it still went wrong.

That was attempt 3. **** them. I rarely let this get to me but it’s a great deal and was allowing me to spoil herself.

What ****s me off rightly are people here receiving their orders after ordering after myself twice now.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emy

Same here, in the morning was "due for dispatch" and now.... Your order is being processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

emy wrote: »
    Same here, in the morning was "due for dispatch" and now.... Your order is being processed.

That probably means your order will go through. I've had three orders prior to the current one and none of them got to the dispatch stage until the latest one. From reading the experience of others on this thread the flow seems to be : 'Processing' ----> 'Dispatch' ----> 'Processing' ----> 'Order Delivered/Ready for pickup'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

It's worse it's getting, managed to input an order on Fri and now when I try and check it's status I get the following error:
    "We're sorry, we cannot match the email address you provided with your order. Please review your details, enter your email address and try again."
    I was getting a Processing status over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BoxingFan009

It's worse it's getting, managed to input an order on Fri and now when I try and check it's status I get the following error:
    "We're sorry, we cannot match the email address you provided with your order. Please review your details, enter your email address and try again."
    I was getting a Processing status over the weekend.

Yep. I’m getting the same problem. Guys who have an order you might want to check this out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

It's worse it's getting, managed to input an order on Fri and now when I try and check it's status I get the following error: "We're sorry, we cannot match the email address you provided with your order. Please review your details, enter your email address and try again." I was getting a Processing status over the weekend.

Likewise but I suspect this is a genuine web server issue

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

They are updating their website, should be resolved by 7am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Del007

I'm able to sign in and check my status

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

Del007 wrote:
    I'm able to sign in and check my status

Yep, website back up and running and purchase showing as despatched today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭daheff

Yep, website back up and running and purchase showing as despatched today

mine is still at processing. :(

mine is still at processing. :(

Yep. Back in.

If you want a stock notification, you need to use the desktop site.

notify button seems totally disabled

http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/google-pixel-3a-pay-as-you-go-just-black

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭GreyAlien

glasso wrote: »

Yeah. I've noticed that's been disabled since they went out of stock since Saturday morning. Possibly a sign there's no more stock I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Click shop/PAYG phones the notify button works there for me

NATLOR wrote: »
    Click shop/PAYG phones the notify button works there for me

you're right, it does. I would agree with the other poster though about why it might be disabled on the main page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Weltsmertz

Unclear sometimes how much of the issues are due to bad website design and incompetence and how many are deliberate.
    Vodafone has had a misfunctioning website for years and always assumed it was deliberate. They couldn't be that incompetent. Have no doubt that the payment errors were put in place deliberately. But sometimes I wonder about all the other issues that are occuring.
    Seems to be a certain degree of genuine incompetence at play here as well. Maybe a combination of the two.

Weltsmertz wrote: »
    Unclear sometimes how much of the issues are due to bad website design and incompetence and how many are deliberate.
    Vodafone has had a misfunctioning website for years and always assumed it was deliberate. They couldn't be that incompetent. Have no doubt that the payment errors were put in place deliberately. But sometimes I wonder about all the other issues that are occuring.
    Seems to be a certain degree of genuine incompetence at play here as well. Maybe a combination of the two.

Can't really blame vfe tbh when a lot of people are picking it up at a loss leader price and most will never spend a cent on the vfe network lol

They probably copped something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭smallgarden

It’s only been reduced by €70 on Google’s store to €329 so €179 is crazy cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Del007

Mine arrived this morning, it's still says being processed on their website

Mine arrived earlier today too.

Thanks for the Bargain Alert

Mine arrived earlier today too.

Thanks for the Bargain Alert

Did you guys call in or did they phone you?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭BillyBird

Did you guys call in or did they phone you?

They called me (Monday afternoon for a order from previous Wednesday)
    That was Dublin, Henry St. branch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

So I just got 2 texts one from Vodafone saying you port is not completed please contact us to complete it. Second one from the Vodafone store I had requested it be delivered to saying my order is ready for collection.
    Can I just go collect it and forget the port now I wonder hmmmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Can't really blame vfe tbh when a lot of people are picking it up at a loss leader price and most will never spend a cent on the vfe network lol
    Sorry, but that's nonsense. They're advertising a product at a loss leader price, but not fulfilling the orders and in some (many?) cases debiting people's cards. They're fully aware of the issues for over a week and continue to advertise the offer. It's false advertising, plain and simple; I really hope they're made to pay for it. They've been doing it for years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

The page is down now?

Advertisement