Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking a high roof van

• 05-11-2019 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hi all. Just wondering where can I park a van around the city center. Doing a course for a couple of days. Any yards around as car parks are out with height restrictions. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ellen street car park. Open air. Spaces aren't really marked well so you might get into a normal space.

If it's a high cube transit then it's likely also long wheelbase. You might not be allowed in.

If you're in town early enough you might try parking for free on the Ennis road from passed the maternity out the Ennis road. Arrive early mind you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Just leave it on William Street with the hazards on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Or park in one of the loading bays which have been unofficial parking spots for I dont know how long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Mc Love wrote: »
    Or park in one of the loading bays which have been unofficial parking spots for I dont know how long

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a van in a loading bay. It’s usually Passats.

Advertisement