Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dashcam Card Query

Options
  • 05-11-2019 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

My recently fitted (budget) dashcam has been working fine, but is suddenly showing "SD card full" on the screen.
    Any advice on why, and how to clear it would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cyril42

You should be able to format the card in the settings, that would clear the recordings saved on it. You should also be able to change the record settings to record on a loop which will stop the card from filling up

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭tony glenn

cyril42 wrote: »
    You should be able to format the card in the settings, that would clear the recordings saved on it. You should also be able to change the record settings to record on a loop which will stop the card from filling up

I'm trying to get into the settings, but the SD card full sign keeps blocking the menu screen.
    I've just sent off for an micro SD card converter, so that I can try and clear the card that way.
    To be honest, I haven't got a clue how to set the dashcam up properly. It's a really good camera, but the Chinese instructions are incomprehensible.... I've discovered at least two 3-minute recordings from driving in France that I had no idea were there (or why!)...,plus another long recording that is 'protected'... again, no idea how or why lol.
    Maybe I should learn Chinese?

Advertisement