Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have to say I love gravity falls it's a really bonkers little show and a good laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

gmisk wrote: »
    I have to say I love gravity falls it's a really bonkers little show and a good laugh

It is brilliant. My daughters favourite show but I’m sure she’s not even getting half the jokes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭OU812

gmisk wrote: »

Big favourite here too. I'd got the episodes a while back for mine, but there were some missing. There's also some shorts.

They really should bring it back - Not like TJ Millar doesn't need the work!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Anyone getting an error message

'We are having a problem. Please exit the app and try again'

Error code 1026

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Anyone getting an error message

'We are having a problem. Please exit the app and try again'

Error code 1026

Got some last night, rebooted fire stick and seemed to sort it, a lot of people seemed to be using last night as I had a few time buffering and it wasn’t my network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 pepelephew

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Got some last night, rebooted fire stick and seemed to sort it, a lot of people seemed to be using last night as I had a few time buffering and it wasn’t my network

Working ok last night and today on LG tv app

pepelephew wrote: »
    Working ok last night and today on LG tv app

Its coming up on LG TV in kids room and that's after we updated the app yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,638 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A Maggie Simpson 5 minute short was added today Playdate with Destiny

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

could someone fill me in....

is The Mandalorian the same character as Jango Fett in Return of the Jedi?

fryup wrote: »
    could someone fill me in....

is The Mandalorian the same character as Jango Fett in Return of the Jedi?

No not the same character The Mandalorian's are a group of people and the guy in the series is neither Jango or Boda he is another Mandalorian.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No not the same character The Mandalorian's are a group of people and the guy in the series is neither Jango or Boda he is another Mandalorian.

The series has been decent enough so far but this week’s episode was poor I thought.

Its coming up on LG TV in kids room and that's after we updated the app yesterday.

Fixed via their webchat.

They said they did something that booted us out, logged in again and it's sorted.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

A Maggie Simpson 5 minute short was added today Playdate with Destiny
    This is the same short that was before Pixar's "Onward".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

The series has been decent enough so far but this week’s episode was poor I thought.

I've loved the series so far but yeah, that episode was dull.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Maybe I've an overactive imagination but I love it,one of the few shows my teen and I actually sit down and watch together,as if it's football we're both too opinionated

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pepelephew

Maybe I've an overactive imagination but I love it,one of the few shows my teen and I actually sit down and watch together,as if it's football we're both too opinionated

Not too impressed with the Mandalorian so far. I will give a couple more episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Nalz wrote: »
    I can't get Chromecast to work. No casting option appears on the app, and it's appearing for all other apps. it's one of the very first Chromecast models.

This started working this morning so yay

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭comerla

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Merged with existing thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

comerla wrote: »

Ah you edited out that you were going to take Disney to the European small claims court that was the best part of your post :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Ah you edited out that you were going to take Disney to the European small claims court that was the best part of your post :pac::pac:

; )

I'm still tempted to do it.. I'm not getting what I signed up for.

If there was an issue with bandwidth I would of course understand but this just seems like pure virtue signalling and poor technical decision making. How come Netflix can keep the quality up while reducing bandwidth but Disney apparently can't?

First world problems at its best right there.

A global pandemic effecting every country in the world killing tens of thousands of people but I can't watch Disney plus in 4k with Atmos so I'm going to take them to court.

First world problems at its best right there.

A global pandemic effecting every country in the world killing tens of thousands of people but I can't watch Disney plus in 4k with Atmos so I'm going to take them to court.

This is a Disney plus thread so you're likely to get comments here about Disney. Try the pandemic threads if you want to read about the deaths etc.

I've never had Dolby Atmos, just what does the world's smallest violin sound like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

This is a Disney plus thread so you're likely to get comments here about Disney. Try the pandemic threads if you want to read about the deaths etc.

You have left yourself open to ridicule and rightly so. Streaming companies are showing down because of the pandemic as stated in the links you posted and your original post before you edited it so you opened the door for the pandemic to be discussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭what the hell!

What’s the story with Sky Cinema showing half of what’s on Disney+. You’d think Disney would take all the rights off them. Nearly pointless paying for both.

What’s the story with Sky Cinema showing half of what’s on Disney+. You’d think Disney would take all the rights off them. Nearly pointless paying for both.

It might be down to the deal to get The Simpsons onto Disney+

Time left on the rights I expect. Sky have paid for a certain length of time, and it's not expired.

You have left yourself open to ridicule and rightly so. Streaming companies are showing down because of the pandemic as stated in the links you posted and your original post before you edited it so you opened the door for the pandemic to be discussed.

If you read those articles they are all saying what Disney have implemented is not necessary.

They havent implemented this in the US either; what does this tell you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

If you read those articles they are all saying what Disney have implemented is not necessary.

They havent implemented this in the US either; what does this tell you?

It tells me you need to realise what's important in life. If you're not happy then don't pay the €7 next month and get your star wars fix elsewhere.

Advertisement