Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,929 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

The Shield is also one I missed. I saw the pilot years ago and didn’t like it but would give it another chance
    The Shield is all on All4, free to watch (with adverts)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I have never seen Justified but would like to.

The Shield is also one I missed. I saw the pilot years ago and didn’t like it but would give it another chance.
    Both excellent shows and both on Amazon Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

ixoy wrote: »

I did not know they were there but such is the problem with Prime.

It is a mess the main page recommending the same things all the time and some of the shows have multiple entries - With some of those not the complete seasons that are available.

There seems to be a lot of people on here advertise All4

:)

There seems to be a lot of people on here advertise All4

:)
    It is really good if you don't mind ads. The interface on the app is really good, it chromecasts perfectly and runs well on a firestick. Has a decent few films too, things that have been on Film4, though they generally only stay there for a few weeks I think. Definitely worth checking out as it's free

• Advertisement

It is really good if you don't mind ads. The interface on the app is really good, it chromecasts perfectly and runs well on a firestick. Has a decent few films too, things that have been on Film4, though they generally only stay there for a few weeks I think. Definitely worth checking out as it's free

That is nice but why are so many people on a Disney+ thread promoting All4?

:p

As to myself, I’m not interested in All4 until goes ad-free in Ireland. I don’t mind paying but I hate ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Because lots of people are mentioning shows that they wish were on Disney+ but are on All4?

As to myself, I had no idea there was an ad-free version for £3.99 per month but based on the level of advertising I do get on the service I don't think it's great value for money.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Because lots of people are mentioning shows that they wish were on Disney+ but are on All4?

As to myself, I had no idea there was an ad-free version for £3.99 per month but based on the level of advertising I do get on the service I don't think it's great value for money.

How many Disney shows are available on All4?

You mentioned four shows, none of which are on Disney+, and I tried to be helpful by telling you where you could see one of them easily. I'm so sorry if that wasted your precious time

You mentioned four shows, none of which are on Disney+, and I tried to be helpful by telling you where you could see one of them easily. I'm so sorry if that wasted your precious time

Why are you being upset?

All I did was ask why people are promoting All4 on this thread and what other shows are available.

What did I post that suggested I thought you were “wasting my time”?

• Advertisement

I do not know. I also do not know how many Disney shows are available on Prime which appears to have been brought up in a similar manner just as much over the past two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

Anyone know when new episodes will be uploaded to STAR. Was watching BIG SKY and it only has 2 episodes

I do not know. I also do not know how many Disney shows are available on Prime which appears to have been brought up in a similar manner just as much over the past two days.

I didn’t ask about Prime.

Is there a problem with me asking the question?

I didn’t ask about Prime.

Is there a problem with me asking the question?
    I would say that even with the use of the emoji in your initial post, I read it as a slight criticism of those who were trying to offer helpful advice by offering a suggestion of where certain titles could be viewed. Apologies if it was merely a light hearted comment highlighting the recent influx of comments mentioning All4.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

It's on prime video too add free

I would say that even with the use of the emoji in your initial post, I read it as a slight criticism of those who were trying to offer helpful advice by offering a suggestion of where certain titles could be viewed. Apologies if it was merely a light hearted comment highlighting the recent influx of comments mentioning All4.

It was a light hearted remark - hence the use of the emoji.

Even if it had been a criticism it is strange thing to get upset about.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,189 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The Shield is also one I missed. I saw the pilot years ago and didn’t like it but would give it another chance.

Imagine someone taking time out of their day to tell you a place they could legitimately watch a TV show they posted about and you started moaning about it? Yeesh!

On topic, the 30 for 30s are a great addition. Hoping more of them get added as time goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭titan18

ixoy wrote: »

Despite having prime I knew neither of them were on it due to the awful interface.

Although I don't find Disney plus' one that decent either. Netflix is still far superior interface wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

cena wrote: »
    Anyone know when new episodes will be uploaded to STAR. Was watching BIG SKY and it only has 2 episodes

probably weekly

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Imagine someone taking time out of their day to tell you a place they could legitimately watch a TV show they posted about and you started moaning about it? Yeesh!

On topic, the 30 for 30s are a great addition. Hoping more of them get added as time goes on

There is an awful lot of very sensitive and highly emotional fans of Channel 4 out there.

Imagine taking the time out of your day to get upset about absolutely nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,189 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Imagine taking the time out of your day to get upset about absolutely nothing.

I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways.

titan18 wrote: »
    Despite having prime I knew neither of them were on it due to the awful interface.

Although I don't find Disney plus' one that decent either. Netflix is still far superior interface wise.

Disney+ and Netflix have the same type of interface.

Prime’s one is indeed crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,576 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Anyone know if Snowfall's season 4 will be on Disney?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways.

You are going to have to explain what the error of my ways are and where I said I’ve seen it.

You have the time to get worked up and upset over absolutely nothing so you therefore have the time to explain your post.

I would also like you to take the time to explain how anything I have posted in this thread is offensive and upsetting. Again, you clearly have the to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Noticed that Bad Times At The El Royale is there, looking forward to catching up on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,546 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers starts March 26th.

Disappointed in what Star are offering so far.

Disappointed in what Star are offering so far.

It is hindered by existing licensing deals.

We should be getting those shows on there as time goes by but there is new projects in the works to look forward to.

What I am surprised by is that the Fox movie catalogue seems very meagre.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,823 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Started watching the national geographic series of the 80’s, 90’s, and the 2000’s tonight and I’ve started with the 2000’s and Jesus you’d forget some stuff. Fierce bang of nostalgia off it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,546 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

National Geographic stuff is great probably watching more of that than any of the Disney stuff.

Also so glad the Murdochs don’t own National Geographic anymore.

Advertisement