Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Jesus wept...looks like one of the cast of Disney Descendants

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Jesus wept...looks like one of the cast of Disney Descendants

It's a poor quality picture in fairness. Also Ms Marvel is one of the few MCU heros to have a secret identity and she doesn't have Tony Stark bankrolling her costumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,021 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I don't think it looks homemade, which it should.
    Also wondering what her inspiration is since Carol skipped the Ms. Swimsuit phase in the MCU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

FunLover18 wrote: »
    It's a poor quality picture in fairness. Also Ms Marvel is one of the few MCU heros to have a secret identity and she doesn't have Tony Stark bankrolling her costumes.

I can't remember the names of the series...maybe The Thundermans? It just looks a bit kitsch to me.
    I'm not going to make any judgements other than first impressions are a bit naff

• Registered Users Posts: 60,546 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

There is a lot of cgi and touching up of this costumes in post production for all these shows and movies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,021 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Titans didn't look great in those leaks but, and I'm sure some will say otherwise, they looked better on the show

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Every superhero costume looks rubbish during onset photography. They don't call it the magic of cinema for nothing, heck in some occasions the costume is an impediment to the actor ( see Batman 89)

Not a fan of those stick-on eye masks though; the adherence to the comics is a detriment there IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,798 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Went to finally give this a go and can't find a free trial. Google tells me they just got rid of it which sounds bizarre. Anyone know if that's just temp and it's coming back?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Went to finally give this a go and can't find a free trial. Google tells me they just got rid of it which sounds bizarre. Anyone know if that's just temp and it's coming back?

I'm pretty sure the free trial was only offered for the first month of it's launch and hasn't been available since then so since April 2020 you had to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,798 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm pretty sure the free trial was only offered for the first month of it's launch and hasn't been available since then so since April 2020 you had to pay.

Ah ok, read an article from April 21 that it was only available now in certain countries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

Disney+ is now connected to Apple’s TV app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Disney+ is now connected to Apple’s TV app.

So it is! Thanks for the heads up!

Zhane wrote: »
    So it is! Thanks for the heads up!

I want this for the Prime Video app because the Prime app is just manky. :p Everytime I watch the Man in the High Castle it wants to jump to to the final season.

I watched the Bad Batch earlier and the same episode is showing in the TV app up next. I wonder if this integration can’t handle it when the next episode isn’t actually available yet? A at

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Disney is to close the Fox UK channel with content moving to Disney+/STAR

FOX tv channel is closing down on Sky & Virgin and shows will start to appear in Disney+ Star.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭setanta1000

FOX tv channel is closing down on Sky & Virgin and shows will start to appear in Disney+ Star.

Not much on it as far as i can see from the current schedule - is there a possibility that other shows will come onto Disney/Star now?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

The Walking Dead is the one people seem to be querying, it’s streaming rights are with Amazon so it may not easily move to Disney+. Most of the rest will, or at least anything owned by Disney.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

icdg wrote: »
    The Walking Dead is the one people seem to be querying, it’s streaming rights are with Amazon so it may not easily move to Disney+. Most of the rest will, or at least anything owned by Disney.

The Walking Dead has been terrible for a long time. If it doesn't make it to Disney its no great loss

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Seems the Walking Dead will be coming to Disney+. Or maybe something else zombie related. Zombies seem to be involved anyway.

https://twitter.com/disneyplusuk/status/1395284828019363840?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

icdg wrote: »
    Seems the Walking Dead will be coming to Disney+. Or maybe something else zombie related. Zombies seem to be involved anyway.

https://twitter.com/disneyplusuk/status/1395284828019363840?s=21

Every ep of walking dead from July 2nd

• Advertisement

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Every ep of walking dead from July 2nd

Will it just be The Walking Dead or the other two series as well?

I have two episode left in season 9 and was going to switch over to Fear the Walking Dead 5 so by the time I’m through that Walking Dead will be on Disney+

I’ve been watching The Gifted.

I wasn’t expecting much but it is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I only saw Hocus Pocus for the first time last Halloween.

I would not have guessed in a million years that that was Sarah Jessica Parker.
    She looks completely different (regardless of make up)z

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

I’ve been watching The Gifted.

I wasn’t expecting much but it is really good.

it has been cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 14,563 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here, but myself and GF really enjoyed Witness to Disaster.

Nice to have each story in a single episode rather than the usual 8 part documentaries we see these days.

cena wrote: »
    it has been cancelled

Yes I knew about that when it got cancelled.

A pity but I suppose it doesn’t fit in with future plans

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Will it just be The Walking Dead or the other two series as well?

I have two episode left in season 9 and was going to switch over to Fear the Walking Dead 5 so by the time I’m through that Walking Dead will be on Disney+

they said on twitter they dont have any news on The Fear of the walking dead but stay tuned to there social media. So wont be for a while id say

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Started Gravity Falls yesterday and thought it was great.

Angel got added yesterday and I'm tempted to watch the final season as I think I only saw the last few episodes when it originally aired. Never had much time for the show even though I'd be a big Buffy fan but that final season is on another level compared to the four that came before.

• Advertisement

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Started Gravity Falls yesterday and thought it was great.

Angel got added yesterday and I'm tempted to watch the final season as I think I only saw the last few episodes when it originally aired. Never had much time for the show even though I'd be a big Buffy fan but that final season is on another level compared to the four that came before.

Gravity Falls is fantastic.

Advertisement