Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Theory Test right app?

• 05-11-2019 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25

Hi,
    Is this the right app to be using? iTheory Driver Theory Test (DTT) Ireland 2019 been using it for a few weeks now and decided to check out the reviews. Seen 1 star ratings of people failing due to questions not covered by the app etc and that the people apparently say in the test center say the same thing?

If you do use the same app and did the theory test, how did you find it? or have any other apps you would recommend.

Studying to get my A licence

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

Prometric are the company behind the “Official Car/Bike DTT Ireland”

You should find it from that if you’re on Android

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25 JamesEIRE

Prometric are the company behind the “Official Car/Bike DTT Ireland”

You should find it from that if you’re on Android

Thanks, i'll give it a go mate. Did you use it for you test?

JamesEIRE wrote: »
    Thanks, i'll give it a go mate. Did you use it for you test?

No mate, I’m a driving instructor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25 JamesEIRE

No mate, I’m a driving instructor

Even better. Thanks again for replying to my post. Now i can study the right questions that will appear up during the bike theory :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement