Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any indoor or astroturf soccer games around?

• 06-11-2019 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭

Well lads. I'm looking to get back into playing soccer. I used to play 3 or 4 times a week but kind of fell out of it. Looking for a game or a few games I can play in. My fitness is shot so I'm looking to lose some weight and get fit. Anyone got a space available? Cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Well lads. I'm looking to get back into playing soccer. I used to play 3 or 4 times a week but kind of fell out of it. Looking for a game or a few games I can play in. My fitness is shot so I'm looking to lose some weight and get fit. Anyone got a space available? Cheers lads.

We have a game going Wednesdays at 7 in delta if interested? Drop me a PM with your name n number and I'll add you to the whatsapp group if you pass the fitness test LOL 😂

Advertisement