Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet in town

• 06-11-2019 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, any recommendations for a good car valeter in town? Need to have a seat washed and interiors cleaned. Ideally I can leave the car with them whilst at work and not have to pay for parking on top. For that reason, the valeters in AQ aren't an option. Parking in AQ for the day is €16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

eljono wrote: »
    Hi folks, any recommendations for a good car valeter in town? Need to have a seat washed and interiors cleaned. Ideally I can leave the car with them whilst at work and not have to pay for parking on top. For that reason, the valeters in AQ aren't an option. Parking in AQ for the day is €16
    Crystal Clean in Harvey’s Quay mutistorey sorted me out before with cancelling the parking fee when I left my car with them all day. They’re good too and reasonably priced. (they’re just behind the barrier to the right when you’re entering) - 086) 8743906

Advertisement