Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unrecognised payment

Options
  • 07-11-2019 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am uncertain about a payment made through my account and wondered if you could check the payment for me please?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Cazzer22,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

If you are concerned about any transaction on your account we would recommend that you reach out to our customer service on Freephone 1800946764 and an advisor will check this out for you.

You may also send us a message from your 365 Online. To do this please log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will look into this.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭cazzer22

Hi Cazzer22,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

If you are concerned about any transaction on your account we would recommend that you reach out to our customer service on Freephone 1800946764 and an advisor will check this out for you.

You may also send us a message from your 365 Online. To do this please log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will look into this.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Hi Kat.

Thank you for that.
    Caroline

Advertisement