Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New-ish account

Options
  • 08-11-2019 10:50am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I moved out of an apartment as I was buying a house.

I have signed up for electric ireland again as a new customer but I got none of the new bells and whistles, and can't even manage to add my new gas and electric accounts to my online account.

Any help would be appreciated.

Denis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Denis,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

If you select "Contact us" on your online billing account and select the option "Add an additional account" from the dropdown menu, you can send a message to the Online Billing team to complete this for you (ensure to include the new account number(s) or the MPRN - and GPRN if relevant).

How did you register for Electric Ireland (was it with Sales or Customer Service) and which offer were you looking for? (Private message us the account details if you wish).

Thanks again,
    Una

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Hi Denis,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

If you select "Contact us" on your online billing account and select the option "Add an additional account" from the dropdown menu, you can send a message to the Online Billing team to complete this for you (ensure to include the new account number(s) or the MPRN - and GPRN if relevant).

How did you register for Electric Ireland (was it with Sales or Customer Service) and which offer were you looking for? (Private message us the account details if you wish).

Thanks again,
    Una
    That's perfect accounts have been added there with your instructions, I'll send a quick PM there now too - thank you.

Advertisement