Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSA

• 08-11-2019 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Any thoughts on the best provider?

Allocation %?

AMC?

I have done some research and also contacted financial advisers

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

What did you conclude? Allocation and charges are a factor but fund performance is a much bigger consideration.

Get that some way right and you'll do fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Looking into this myself at the moment. It would be great if you could share your findings OP.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Nermal

Allocation and charges are a factor but fund performance is a much bigger consideration.

Allocation and charges are certainties. Wish we could say the same about returns.

Recommendation from me: LA Brokers. I've no connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭JJJackal

Nermal wrote: »
    Allocation and charges are certainties. Wish we could say the same about returns.

Recommendation from me: LA Brokers. I've no connection.

So far I agree with LA Brokers too. I would first seek financial advise from an independent broker but not sign up to their products.

LA Brokers are a discount broker and dont offer any financial advise

Advertisement