Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Secret Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cmon Mount, a late goal would be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Yarmolenko bench

My worst signing of the season so far FML

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Is it an assist if his shot was deflected? Which is what happened.

http://twitter.com/OfficialFPL/status/1193168586807922688

Computer says yes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

James McCarthy on to try rescue the game for Palace.

His last goal was February 2017...

COH wrote: »
    My worst signing of the season so far FML

West ham are annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Spurs: Paulo Gazzaniga, Serge Aurier, Ben Davies, Tanguy Ndombele, Eric Dier, Davinson Sánchez, Son Heung-Min, Moussa Sissoko, Harry Kane, Giovani Lo Celso, Dele Alli.
    Substitutes: Christian Eriksen, Juan Foyth, Toby Alderweireld, Lucas Moura, Ryan Sessegnon, Harry Winks, Michel Vorm

Sheffield Utd: Dean Henderson, George Baldock, Enda Stevens, Jack O'Connell, John Egan, Chris Basham, John Lundstram, John Fleck, Lys Mousset, David McGoldrick, Oliver Norwood.
    Substitutes: Simon Moore, Phil Jagielka, Muhamed Besic, Oliver McBurnie, Billy Sharp, Callum Robinson, Luke Freeman

Newcastle: Martin Dubravka, DeAndre Yedlin, Jetro Willems, Ciaran Clark, Jamaal Lascelles, Federico Fernández, Miguel Almirón, Isaac Hayden, Joelinton, Jonjo Shelvey, Allan Saint-Maximin.
    Substitutes: Matthew Longstaff, Christian Atsu, Paul Dummett, Dwight Gayle, Emil Krafth, Andy Carroll, Karl Darlow

Bournemouth: Aaron Ramsdale, Adam Smith, Diego Rico, Lewis Cook, Steve Cook, Nathan Aké, Harry Wilson, Philip Billing, Joshua King, Callum Wilson, Ryan Fraser.
    Substitutes: Simon Francis, Jack Stacey, Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld, Dan Gosling, Dominic Solanke, Artur Boruc, Chris Mepham

Southampton: Alex McCarthy, Cédric Soares, Moussa Djenepo, Jannik Vestergaard, Jack Stephens, Jan Bednarek, James Ward-Prowse, Stuart Armstrong, Nathan Redmond, Danny Ings, Oriol Romeu.
    Substitutes: Angus Gunn, Michael Obafemi, Che Adams, Kevin Danso, Yan Valery, Maya Yoshida, Sofiane Boufal

Everton: Jordan Pickford, Djibril Sidibé, Lucas Digne, Tom Davies, Yerry Mina, Mason Holgate, Theo Walcott, Morgan Schneiderlin, Cenk Tosun, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Richarlison.
    Substitutes: Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Anthony Gordon, Séamus Coleman, Alex Iwobi, Jonas Lössl, Michael Keane, Leighton Baines

Burnley: Nick Pope, Phil Bardsley, Charlie Taylor, Jack Cork, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Jeff Hendrick, Ashley Westwood, Ashley Barnes, Chris Wood, Dwight McNeil.
    Substitutes: Matthew Lowton, Erik Pieters, Kevin Long, Jay Rodriguez, Robbie Brady, Joe Hart, Aaron Lennon

West Ham: Roberto Jiménez, Ryan Fredericks, Aaron Cresswell, Declan Rice, Fabián Balbuena, Issa Diop, Pablo Fornals, Mark Noble, Sébastien Haller, Robert Snodgrass, Felipe Anderson.
    Substitutes: David Martin, Pablo Zabaleta, Angelo Ogbonna, Albian Ajeti, Andriy Yarmolenko, Carlos Sánchez, Manuel Lanzini

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

km79 wrote: »

Computer says yes

Don’t know the rule regrading it that’s all. So lucky we have computers:)

Don’t know the rule regrading it that’s all. So lucky we have computers:)

They make it up as they go along so hard to know form one to the next !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mount off, Gilmour on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Feck me, the lad coming on looks like he's doing his Junior Cert this year

• Advertisement

All over
    Tomori leading bonus again
    Tammy in the hunt for 2

Can’t ask for more than that !!!!
    Madison to pulisic under consideration after gw13

Looks like
    Tomori 3
    Willian Abraham 2

That
    Will
    Do
    Pig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Cantwell ----> Pulisic seems like the biggest no brainer of all time.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Cantwell ----> Pulisic seems like the biggest no brainer of all time.

But look who they play next ........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I’m struggling picking 3 out of my 5 defenders each week

TAA Lundstram Rico Soyuncu Tomori

TAA plays every week, as does Lundstram. The last few weeks I’ve left Rico’s points on the bench so played him today over Tomori

A mistake in hindsight

thunderdog wrote: »

TAA plays every week, as does Lundstram. The last few weeks I’ve left Rico’s points on the bench so played him today over Tomori

A mistake in hindsight

We have been spoilt this year with so many budget options tbh
    And then chelseas mods and forward too

A mistake in hindsight

Rico could come good yet for you and has attacking threat
    But yes I would have played tomori at home to palace
    He has zero attacking threat though so relying on cleanies every time you play him and they are not water tight at the back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Feel a bit less confident now that I did the right thing in swapping Tomori for Robertson so early but nice of him to score well in his last game in my team. They will face much better attacking teams than Crystal Palace. Was hoping Pulisic could hold the 2 bonus points but also have Abraham so great start to the weekend. Pieters being benched makes him the next one to face the exit doors and now face Lundstram as first sub against my new keeper Gazzaniga.

macraignil wrote: »
    Feel a bit less confident now that I did the right thing in swapping Tomori for Robertson so early but nice of him to score well in his last game in my team. They will face much better attacking teams than Crystal Palace. Was hoping Pulisic could hold the 2 bonus points but also have Abraham so great start to the weekend. Pieters being benched makes him the next one to face the exit doors and now face Lundstram as first sub against my new keeper Gazzaniga.

You surely haven’t made your transfer already ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Looks like
    Tomori 3

As a dave owner this stings even more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Looks like
    Tomori 3
    Willian Abraham 2

That
    Will
    Do
    Pig

Abraham on 2 bonus is amazing. First captain return of note in weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

You surely haven’t made your transfer already ?

Had exact money and Robertson is on the verge of a rise to make the move impossible so going to take the risk it works out. Robertson has good fixtures in the next few games and hoping they start to get their act together in defense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

A mistake in hindsight

Why is it a mistake - because Tomori got 9 points?

Lets say TAA gets 0 points - was it a mistake to start him - given that pool haven't kept a clean sheet in their last 8 game in all competition, and only 2 Clean Sheets this season in the league and none at home.

You make a decision with the facts, it one outscores the other so be it, but to say it's a mistake before all your players play is just stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Rico could come good yet for you and has attacking threat
    But yes I would have played tomori at home to palace
    He has zero attacking threat though so relying on cleanies every time you play him and they are not water tight at the back

Yeah I might look at doing a 4 at the back some weeks. Most seasons I’d have a 5th non playing cheap defender but as you’ve said we are spoilt for choice for cheap playing defenders this year. The only downside is the selection headache each week.

Yeah I might look at doing a 4 at the back some weeks. Most seasons I’d have a 5th non playing cheap defender but as you’ve said we are spoilt for choice for cheap playing defenders this year. The only downside is the selection headache each week.

I played 433 last week
    But it was easier when Cantwell was my 4th mid
    Now it’s martial so things got trickier
    And I’m planning on buying TAA so trickier again!

Just Lord Lundstrum and Pope in the 3 o clicks for me
    I’ll accept 12 points between them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Dire yellow first min

Davies (holgate)

Barnes goal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 639 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Spurs being out played here...very sloppy on the ball, Sheff Utd owning it so far

Advertisement