Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up food truck?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Chef12clu wrote: »
    Hi all ,I'm just wondering if anyone who has a catering Trailer, were do I look for Insurance for the trailer and also do I need public liability as well?

IOMST can organise all this. No event or council will touch you without public liability.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sysprogrammer

Chiorino wrote: »
    Bear in mind, the commercial motor and liability insurance is going to be in the region of €5k alone (this is a fact based estimate), €15k for a rough van to be brought up to spec and fitted out isn't that much.

Chiorino , message me for the details of my insurance broker.
    2.5k year one with professional, public, motor and some other liabilities covered.

1.8k year 2.

And now I'm on a different policy due to having a bus.
    I can't see myself changing broker though, they pay for themselves.

(the policy was paid in 3 x monthly installments , as this stops some operators from cancelling their policy after peak season.)

hth

Advertisement