Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riello RDB 3.2 Burner

Options
  • 08-11-2019 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hello everyone. I am having desperate trouble with my Riello RDB 3.2 Burner. It was service recently by a professional and has started misfiring. In that it makes an attempt to fire but doesn't hold flame. It just keeps doing that. I adjusted the fine air adjustment with an alan key on the front of the burner. It solved it for about 2 weeks but it's back at it again. Any ideas.

Also one other query..Burner is on a warmflow he150 boiler. I think the boiler is possibly too big for the house anyway. Is there any advantage if the Burner is knackered to fitting a Riello RDB 2.2 Burner in its place

Thanks in advance for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭jimf

theres no need to replace the burner

also if you have adjusted the damper you have adjusted the settings god only knows what co readings your burner is now putting out

did u get a printout from a flugas analyser when it was serviced recently if yes post a photo so we can see

lots of things could be causing your issues from overairing to photocell to pump slipping

but it would be advisable to get it set up properly again

Advertisement