Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

volvo s90 T8 408 BHP !

• 09-11-2019 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Are these any good ,seem like a bargain as the same price as a 520d ?

Luxury,,4wd ,very fast .

Whats the catch?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,459 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Depends on your driving routes, it has a limited electric range so might not suit you, I know when I was buying it's big brother we were told to avoid the T8 as it' more for people who do short spins (city folk) so we went for the D5 instead which is still very quick for the size of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭bidiots

Depends on your driving routes, it has a limited electric range so might not suit you, I know when I was buying it's big brother we were told to avoid the T8 as it' more for people who do short spins (city folk) so we went for the D5 instead which is still very quick for the size of it.

What range? What size battery is in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Casati

bidiots wrote: »
    What range? What size battery is in it?

I know city owner who averages 120mpg in one. ie lots of short city and hardly ever goes over the ev range

Fabulous car to drive with amazing power and grip, comfort and equipment. The list price is 80k though they are heavily discounted at pre reg - think you’ll get a pre reg 520d a fair bit cheaper mind you

Advertisement