Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TechnoG maynooth cheap phones

• 09-11-2019 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Has anybody purchased from TechnoG? Their reviews look great. Just want to hear anyone’s experience before forking over 100’s of hard earned income. My brother purchased from a company in Ennis before and the phone was dreadful - full of scratches, battery and other parts were not genuine so Apple wouldn’t help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Poulgorm

Pre-owned phones only, it would seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Aidan78

Checked the shop out last Christmas when I was looking for iPhones for the kids. Phones are definitely pre-owned. Place was wedged at the time, but phones they were showing me were very scratched looking. I wasn't impressed.

Ended up ordering two iPhone 7's from Gettech.ie, based in Cork. Phones were pre-owned but immaculate and came with accessories and 2-year guarantee. Bought my own iPhone off them in February and working perfect. A small issue did develop with the speaker but they collected it, fixed it and returned for free within a few days and everything is working great since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Aidan78 wrote: »
    Checked the shop out last Christmas when I was looking for iPhones for the kids. Phones are definitely pre-owned. Place was wedged at the time, but phones they were showing me were very scratched looking. I wasn't impressed.

Ended up ordering two iPhone 7's from Gettech.ie, based in Cork. Phones were pre-owned but immaculate and came with accessories and 2-year guarantee. Bought my own iPhone off them in February and working perfect. A small issue did develop with the speaker but they collected it, fixed it and returned for free within a few days and everything is working great since.

Oh interesting. I must check them out. Cheers

Advertisement