Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an Iphone 7 or 8 on lowest bill pay

Options
  • 09-11-2019 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

Hi all

My old 6 is knackered... so time to upgrade.

Am on a €20 SIM only bill pay at the moment but am willing to go €50 a month bill pay for 2 years if I can get a 7 or a 8 for FREE to move up.

Am currently on EIR and they are offering me an 8 for free for €60 a month.

Any other deals out there ... an prepared to move carriers at this stage once I can keep my number and get unlimited data as a minimum requirement.

Thanks for all the help in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

I wouldn't be signing a 2 year contract. You'll get an iPhone 8 2nd hand in excellent condition for 300-400. Go on a sim only plan. GoMo is 10 a month, tesco is 15 a month, Eir as you know 20.

Last contract I had was a iPhone 4s. Never again. I just buy my phone's outright. Saved a fortune.

Edit: The 40 extra a month on a contract is 960 over 24 months. Buying the phone yourself you could save 500 after the cost of buying the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

Harvey Normans have new Iphone 8 now @ €549

Advertisement