Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kia picanto vs Hyundai i10

• 09-11-2019 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Any insight? For a 65 year old woman. Brand new. She can't decide which to go for. She just needs/wants a basic model with parking sensors.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Hyundai and Kia are sister companies so mechanically the i10 and Picanto are the same car so she is pretty safe with either. The Hyundai comes with a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty whereas the Kia has a 7 year or 150,000 km warranty, whichever comes first. There is a brand new model i10 being launched soon so if your going with the current model then bargain hard otherwise wait for the all new model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’d be swayed towards the Picanto as the warranty is better in this situation (5 years unlimited on the Hyundai and 7 years 160kkm on the Kia)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

Thanks a mill. She went for the Kia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

2013Lara wrote: »
    Thanks a mill. She went for the Kia.

The best choice. Its the better looking car of the two and newer as well. As a poster above said the i10 is due to be replaced soon and she would have to get a good bargain to buy one of them now.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement