Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 10-11-2019 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I applied online on Fri 1st Nov for a personal loan hot a email to send confirmation proof of my ppsn which I sent in, but not heard anything back can you tell me how long it takes to get a decision on a personal loan please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Loan applications are assessed on a case by case basis, because of this timeframes can vary.

Please be assured a member of our loans department will be in touch with you with an update as soon as the decision has been made. Please also keep an eye on your spam/junk folders for emails. 

Alternatively, if you would like an update on the status of your application you can certainly link in with our lending team on 0818 200 334. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kazzmik1235

I was in with the bank today was told they needed a payslip and a text would be sent to me with a link attached to send the payslip to but not received anything that was 10am this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to us here on Boards.

Please be assured that you will receive this message within 24-48 business hours. Alternatively, if you would like an update on this or any help with your application you can certainly call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement