If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49 inch TV

Options
  • 10-11-2019 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a 49 inch 4k TV at the moment, have my eye on the Sony Bravia KD49XG8196BU.
    What are your thoughts on this tv or would you have any other recommendations with the same spec?

What is the best sort of price on this one delivered to Kinsale in Cork?

Cheers
    John

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi

The Sony is an excellent tv and certainly represents excellent value for money at it's price point of €749.  Featuring the Android operating system makes this in my opinion one of the most flexible smart tv's on the market.

The price on that tv is very competitive and the margins very tight,  however if you do see the same tv available with a comparable warranty, including any shipping costs to get it to you, then I would beet that price for you.  On the delivery side of things I would deliver it to you free of charge.

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Thanks Stephen, leave it with me.
    Will be pushing button on it in next couple of weeks so will let you know.

John

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

lfc200 wrote: »
    Thanks Stephen, leave it with me.
    Will be pushing button on it in next couple of weeks so will let you know.

John
    No problem, keep me posted!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.