Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking

Options
  • 10-11-2019 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I live a very small village and don't have transportation to the town and the atm around here doesn't show my balance it won't let me set up online banking or nothing so how do I find out how much it have on my card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Facebook.

If you hold a Personal Current Account with us you can certainly be set up for online banking.

This can be done over the phone with a member of our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365, one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. Once your online banking has been set up successfully, you can check your balance and make online transfers.

If you are not in the position to have online banking, you can certainly call our customer service team on the number above and they will be more than happy to quote your balance.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement