Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamps (other than the post office)

• 11-11-2019 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Anyone know where sells stamps these days? Preferably Castletroy side of the city.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Yup i got one in Chawkes two weeks ago in the main shop as the stationary shop was under going renovation. I have bought them in the stationary shop before too now that I come to think of it.

There is also the post office in the shopping centre but I'd say the queue will be quicker in Chawkes

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ChewBerecca

ShRT wrote: »
    There is also the post office in the shopping centre but I'd say the queue will be quicker in Chawkes

Wont be able to go until Saturday and its dire on Saturdays. Queue always out the door and it's always someone having an unnecessary argument with the poor person behind the till holding up the queue when everyone else is just looking to buy stamps or hand in Asos returns.

Would be really handy if they put a stamp machine beside the post box outside it.

Advertisement