Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant log on to my account

Options
  • 11-11-2019 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

I'm trying to log into my account. It keeps telling me I'm putting in the wrong pin but I'm sure I'm putting in the right one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties logging in to your Online Banking 365.

[font=Arial","sans-serif]If you are struggling to log in to your 365 mobile banking app, you can try logging in on the full website version. You should have one PIN try remaining there.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Alternatively, if you are unable to log in to either you can contact our customer service team on Freephone 1800 946 156 and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help[/font]
    Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jopax

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties logging in to your Online Banking 365.

[font=Arial","sans-serif]If you are struggling to log in to your 365 mobile banking app, you can try logging in on the full website version. You should have one PIN try remaining there.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Alternatively, if you are unable to log in to either you can contact our customer service team on Freephone 1800 946 156 and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help[/font]
    Thanks, Aisling.

Thanks I'll try the main boi so, I can't understand why the app won't work as I am certain of the pins and this has never happened me before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here.

Sometimes, if the incorrect PIN is inputted it can cause for your account to be temporary blocked. You should have one PIN try remaining on the full website. If the correct PIN is used, your account will be unlocked and you will be able to use your mobile app as normal.

If you are having trouble logging in on the 365 online website, then it would be necessary to call our Customer Service Team on Freephone 1800 946 156, one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement